Ring-shaped & Fresh
Appearance & Taste
The overall shape is ring-shaped looks like the earrings. Covered with white fuzzy, emerald green dimly glimmered in silver colour. After brewing, the tea leaves will be stretched, the colour of the tea leaves is clear bright green, the overall shape is just like a flower in full bloom. The tea soup of this Jasmine tea is bright clean golden without any impurity.
The taste of it is mellow Jasmine flavour combined with very clean and fresh green tea scent. The aftertaste is sweet and lingering.
Adjust the amount of tea based on your own taste
Recommended using the bottom-drop Method:
- Warm the teaware with hot water. Discard the water afterward
- Add 1 teaspoon of tea for teacup/gaiwan (125ML), 2 teaspoons for glass (250ML) and 4 teaspoons for teapot (500ML)
- Pour hot water (85°C) into the teaware until it is one-third full
- Tilt the glass cup, slowly rotating it two times (this is to ensure a better infusion)
- Pour hot water (85°C) into the teaware until it is seven-tenths full
- Infuse tea for around 3-5 minutes
- Drink until 1/3 of the tea is left before refilling
- Repeat a total of three times
- Gradually increase steeping time for subsequent brews
Yunnan & Guangxi
Yunnan green tea is as the raw material, and scented in Heng County, Guangxi.
Harvest & Production
Timing & Ingredients
Ingredients: Premium-quality Yunnan green tea leaves scented by fresh jasmine blossoms.
Making Process: Jasmine Girl’s Ring Tea is always made in the middle of the night: this is because jasmine flowers only bloom at night, meaning the tea leaves will absorb the freshest jasmine fragrance during this time. To make the jasmine Girl’s Ring, the leaves are carefully layered with fresh, seasonally harvested jasmine blossoms, ensuring the tea leaves slowly absorb the floral fragrance. In the morning, the flowers are removed. The whole process is then repeated when night falls again, and so on until the tea aroma and floral fragrance are perfectly balanced. Our Jasmine Girl’s Ring Tea is made by a producer with over 20 years of tea-making experience. The amount of high-quality jasmine flowers used for scenting is huge which causes our jasmine tea full of rich jasmine aroma.