Fresh & mellow taste with jasmine flavor
Appearance & Taste
Each leaf is a round shape and covered with a white fuzz – it looks like a pearl.
Very fresh, long-lasting and mellow taste. combining with a fFull of jasmine flavour combined with refreshing green taste scent. The aftertaste is sweet and lingering. The colour of tea soup is bright yellow-green, pure and and without any impurity.
Adjust the amount of tea based on your own taste
- Warm the teaware with hot water. Discard the water afterwards
- Add 1 teaspoons of tea for tea cup/gaiwan (125ML), 2 teaspoons for glass (250ML) and 4 teaspoons for tea pot (500ML)
- Pour hot water (85°C) into the teaware until it is one-third full
- Tilt the glass cup, slowly rotating it two times (this is to ensure a better infusion)
- Pour hot water (85°C) into the teaware until it is seven-tenths full
- Infuse tea for around 3-5 minutes
- Drink until 1/3 of the tea is left before refilling
- Repeat a total of three times
- Gradually increase steeping time for subsequent brews
Fuzhou City, Fujian province
The tea was produced in Fuzhou City, Fujian province.
Harvest & Production
Timing & Ingredients
Ingredients: Premium-quality green tea leaves scented by fresh jasmine blossoms.
Making Process: Jasmine Dragon Pearls Tea is always made in the middle of the night: this is because jasmine flowers only bloom at night, meaning the tea leaves will absorb the freshest jasmine fragrance during this time. To make the jasmine tea pearls, the leaves are carefully layered with fresh, seasonally harvested jasmine blossoms, ensuring the tea leaves slowly absorb the floral fragrance. In the morning, the flowers are removed. The whole process is then repeated when night falls again, and so on until the tea aroma and floral fragrance are perfectly balanced. Our Jasmine Dragon Pearls Tea is made by a producer with over 20 years of tea-making experiences